Zappiti Pro 4K HDR Player
● Dual HDMI: Use the second HDMI to separate audio and video for the best performances and enjoy the 4K HDR, while using an old-generation AV receiver or soundbar non-4K compatible. You can enjoy both HD sound and 4K HDR without having to replace your AV receiver or soundbar.
● Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5: Enjoy outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
● HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector).
● HDR Conversion: Convert your HDR video content into SDR to display it on your 1080p TV or projector.
● 10-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display. 10-bit encoding makes it possible to benefit from increased nuances (1.06 billion colors instead of 16 million in 8-bit).
● REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors.
● 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
● Real Cinema: Auto framerate detection 24/50/60p (compatible with both 24.000 Hz / 23.976 Hz video output).
● Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160 and 4096x2160).
● 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
● Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB.
● SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drives of the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network.
● MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats, including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s.
● BD / UHD ISO: Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. with seamless branching support.
● Dual HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal
3.5'' SATA hard drives up to 32 TB (2x 16 TB).
Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible.
● USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
● Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C: Read or copy your files in ultra high speed.
● Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output, audio analogue output (cinch), CVBS video analog output, HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC), HDMI 1.4 (Audio Only).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo.
● Hi-Res Music Playback: Playback Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 32-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format including SD, 1080p (1920x1080), Ultra HD
(3840x2160p) and true 4K (4096x2160p) up to 12-bit by primary color (36-bit).
● Many Shortcuts and Advanced Playback Features:
- 1-9: direct playback access to 10 - 90%.
- Direct access to 1 min rewind and forward with dedicated button.
- Direct access to 10 sec. rewind and forward with dedicated button.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32).
- Dedicated button for STOP function.
● Playback Memory: Resume playback from the last position.
● Backlit Remote Control: High quality backlit remote control with convenient direct access and shortcuts, wide range (60° / 26 ft) and recordable buttons to control another device.
● Bluetooth 4.0: Connect your wireless devices via Bluetooth such as joysticks, headphones, connected speakers ...
● Computer Mouse: Connect a computer mouse to control the player and Android Apps.
● Keyboard: Connect a computer keyboard to control third-party applications and more convenient text input in the Zappiti application.
● Complete File Management System: copy, cut, past (multitasking), delete, rename.
● Zappiti Video Control: Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone.
● Android: Download and install Android Apps from the GooglePlay. Easy access with streaming contents providers, VOD/SVOD, catch up TV (such as YouTube 4K, KARTINA TV / КАРТИНА ТВ), musical playback, social networks, news, weather info, trailers, games, internet radio and more… Warning! Some Android apps are not supported!
● Open GUI: Add apps shortcuts to the home page.
● 6.5 Headphone Output: Connect your high fidelity headphone using the 6.5 mm headphone output.
● Hi-End R-type power transformer: Top-quality power supply for ultra low audio/video noise.
● Hi-Fi Coaxal Output: The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR offers an ultra-high quality coaxial output that provides extremely high efficiency and transparent high fidelity sound up when using an external DAC. The coaxial output also provides lower jitter than the optical output.
● Zero Signal Output: Connect the Zappit to empty AV receiver connector to delete ground loop issues. Ground loops are a major cause of noise, hum, and interference in audio and video systems.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR combine the best performance possible with a truly unique design for high-end home entertainment. It supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colors (10-Bit color encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features heavy and solid chassis, dual HDMI output, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X, extremely low noise power supply, zero signal output and headphone output 6.35 mm for the best possible home theater experience.
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5.
Forget expensive outboard video processors… with Zappiti, you're living the video dream! The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR incorporates Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 technology, which offers outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, more contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the improved image of your display! 3D also offers greater image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features a Direct Output function. This powerful feature allows you to display videos in their original resolution and frequency without scaling processing. If the resolution or frequency does not match any video standard, Zappiti Magic Pixel automatically adapts the output video signal using the closest resolution and frequency. With this new feature, your picture quality on Blu-ray ISO and SD content can be greatly improved, especially if you are using high-end 4K projector such as Sony, JVC, Epson, or if you are using dedicated scaler such a Lumagen Radiance.
In addition, the amazing new function Direct Output can be personalized to match your display. For instance, if your TV or projector is not compatible with SD interlaced resolutions, you can ignore 480i / 576i resolutions. And if your front projector is not compatible with 4K resolution, you can ignore it! This unique function in the world provides the best flexibily possible for the best picture quality that your home theater deserves! With Zappiti Direct Output, Zappiti MagicPixel 5 pushes the frontiers of picture quality innovation!
Ultra HD 4K.
Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features HDMI 2.0a output to provide the best compatibility with latest 4K video content such as 4K60p or HDR. Zappiti MagicPixel upscales your video files up to UHD (3840x2160) into 4x times Full HD! The high-quality upgrade dramatically improves video image quality.
HDR > SDR.
If you don't own an Ultra HD 4K display, don't worry! Zappiti Magic Pixel converts Ultra HD video content into extremely high-quality 1080p uncompressed 4:4:4 video to enjoy 4K content on Full HD 1080p displays. This process increases the resolution by about 30% compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. In addition, the HDR is perfectly converted into SDR with BT.2020 to BT.709 conversion (3D LUT) for perfect color grading. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5, the benefits of 4K are not restricted to large screen sizes.
DVD, Blu-ray & UHD Menus Support
Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. This feature is compatible with both ISO and BDMV (DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D and UHD). If you do not want to display the menus, you can start a movie immediately without trailers or warnings. The seamless branching is also supported for perfect gapless playback on director cut editions.
The amazing new Zappiti Pro 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard in Media Center with an astonishing GUI, 3D effects, motion design, reflections and optional, beautiful skins. Zappiti settings allow you to enable/disable some visual features such as top movie covers (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, etc...), and light effects.
Sagas films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great 3D motion effects!
With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as "children's" and block access to other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. Finally, the parental control feature blocks access to the editing and deleting functions of your Zappiti collection for perfect safety.
HDMI Audio Only.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features two HDMI outputs – an HDMI 2.0a port for connecting to the latest UHD 4K TVs, projectors and A/V receivers, and an additional HDMI 1.4 port dedicated to audio for connecting to older A/V receivers and for better audio performances. The HDMI Audio Only port features a high-stability, high-precision HDMI clock. This design significantly reduces jitter and eliminates timing errors, allowing you to enjoy your audio & video contents with increased accuracy when you use the audio-only HDMI output port for connecting the audio signal to your A/V receiver. In addition, on the video output, the audio stream is automatically muted when the HDMI Audio Only output is used, thereby reducing the effects of video noise on the main HDMI output.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features high quality gold-plated output ports for HDMI connectors, analog audio left/right, audio digital coaxial for better sonic accuracy and more detailed, natural sound as well as less corrosive effect in time. Zappiti gold-plated ports use advanced engineering methods and the highest-quality materials to reduce noise and interference and deliver cleaner, natural, more accurate sound from your components. Gold-plated materials are also used for Wi-Fi and CVBS ports.
High-End Power Supply (Type-R).
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is powered by a massive toroidal power transformer, which provides superior efficiency over standard power supplies and delivers a very clean and robust power source, producing low noise and significantly lower external magnetic field interference than traditional transformers equipped with a laminated steel core. Thanks to its high-end power supply, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR provides christal sharp picture and an extreme black depth, particularly interesting in video projection. Audio outputs are noise-free for more natural timbres, perfect channel balance, perfect silence and breathing, and faster dynamic accents.
High Quality Heaphones Output
For top audio fidelity the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is equipped with a dedicated headphone circuit that features a high speed ultra low distortion wideband system that's paired with a fully discrete final output stage. The headphone jack features a 6.35mm connector for compatibility with premium home and professional studio headphone models.
In order to optimize the quality of audio video signal transmission, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features a Zero Signal transport. By connecting your Zappiti Pro 4K HDR to a free RCA input connector of your AV receiver, the potential difference is eliminated for a perfect balance between different devices with a suitable reference level (ground). Mass loop effects (buz) are also eliminated.
Ultra Rigid Chassis.
The 1.6 mm-thick chassis is reinforced with a 3 mm-thick steel plate rigid top cover. This solid chassis structure and overall rigidity provides low level of external vibration to the inner electronics, offering superior audio and video playback.
Dual HDD slot.
With its dual 3.5 "SATA hot-swap rack, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is capable of supporting up to 32 TB total storage internally; the equivalent of about 600 Blu-rays or 300 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. And as it is possible to exchange hard drives, you have no capacity limit! With the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR, you no longer need to worry about storage problems.
Note: When using 2 hard drives, is able to mix contents from the 2 drives. When using more than 2 drives, it is possible to create a Zappiti collection for each hard drive.
Hard drive not included. Warning! The hard drives dedicated to servers NAS such as WD Red series are not compatibles
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is totally passively cooled and does not use a fan for ultimate quiet experience thanks to its fully metal housing and ventilation holes!
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR comes with an IR extender.
This allows you to place your Zappiti Pro 4K HDR behind closed doors in a cabinet or in another room and still be able to control them from in front of your TV. It comes with self stick tape on the back of the IR bud for easy installation on any flat surface.
10-Bit & REC.2020.
Enjoy an extended color range with the REC.2020 format (much broader color space than traditional video) and an increased number of shades (1024 levels instead of 256 levels per primary color) support for 10-bit color encoding format.
The gradients will offer increased nuances; with colors more realistic and vibrant!
And if your TV allows it, you can even use 12-bit output for even more subtle nuances.
Dolby Atmos & DTS:X.
Enjoy the most amazing multichannel audio formats included Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD in 5.1 or 7.1, and even DTS:X and Dolby Atmos®, two revolutionary new audio technologies that transports you into extraordinary entertainment experiences. These new audio systems create powerful, moving audio by introducing two important concepts to cinema sound: audio objects and overhead speakers.Multitask.
With the power of the new Realtek processor and Zappiti applications, enjoy real multitasking. Imagine: you can watch a movie during the indexing of TV series and files are being transferred via Zappiti Explorer at the same time! You can also cancel the copying of a particular file in the list of files being transferred using the current task window. And as the Zappiti Explorer and Zappiti Media Center applications are active simultaneously in the background, you can switch from one to the other instantly.
High speed network transfer and playback.
With the next-generation Gigabit Ethernet bus, data rates are at peak levels: up to 115 MB/s in file transfer (20 MB/s on previous models) and up to 400 Mb/s in HEVC file playback. That is 7 times the bitrate of the Blu-ray format and 3 times the throughput of the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray format!
Zappiti products have been specially designed to operate in high-end installations and integrations: multi-level security locking, IP and IR control codes for Control4, Crestron, ProControl, RTI, Pronto, Logitech Harmony, Middle Atlantic rack panel, discrete codes ON / OFF and even a Zappiti API for high-end custom integrations.