Denon AVR-X1500 7.2 Channel AV Receiver
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
translation missing: en.products.product.on_sale
- High-performance 7.2 channel AV receiver with 80W power per channel with the immersive Denon sound
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X for an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility gives you hands-free control of your AVR-X1500H and wireless music services
- Advanced HDMI section with 6 HDMI inputs; 4K/60 Hz with full-rate pass-through HDCP 2.2 support on all HDMI ports to connect up to six of your favorite media devices and output to one display
- 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR10 and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) provides the greatest picture quality
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface for an easy and intuitive out-of -box and setup experience
- Stream the most popular music services – Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology to listen from any room of your home
- IP control capability Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification
- Audio playback of lossless files WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files
- DSP chip with four 300MHz DSP cores to support the latest video, sound and processing needs
- Smart TV connectivity to control the AVR-X1500H with a TV remote
- Powered Zone 2 for same or different source
- Phono input to connect your turntable and play vinyl records
- Dual subwoofer outputs smooth out low frequencies for better bass dispersion
- Control the Denon AVR-X1500H with your TV remote via HDMI CEC
- Audyssey MultEQ XT setup with mic stand included in the box/Dynamic EQ & Volume
Featuring discrete high-current amplifiers on all channels, the AVR-X1500H delivers high-power performance at 80 Watts per channel (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD). Low impedance drivers provide operational stability for a wide range of speakers and create balanced, tonal sound. The AVR-X1500H features three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, plus an HDMI section with HDCP 2.2 support and advanced video processing with 4K scaling for HDMI sources.
Life-like sound without dedicated speakers
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
The latest video technology
The latest HDMI specs for the best home theater experience. All eight HDMI inputs — and two HDMI outputs — feature HDCP 2.2 support that lets you enjoy copy-protected content uninhibited. Watch movies and shows with 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support for exceptional color, clarity and contrast.
Next generation video formats
The AVR-X1500H supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) video format. It is even ready for Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma). Dolby Vision transforms the viewing experiences with astonishing brightness, contrast, and color. HLG offers HDR technology over broadcast content.
Everything under control
Better control in your back pocket. The free Denon AVR Remote app for iOS and Android makes using the AVR-X1500H even easier — adjust volume, turn it on or off, mute the music, select a source or switch to HEOS. Download the free Denon Remote app to your smartphone today.
Powerful DSP Audio Processing
Incredible power for your music and movie needs. The AVR-X1500H includes an advanced DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip for tremendous power processing. With four 300MHz DSP cores that are capable of processing over one billion computations per second, the AVR-X1500H supports the latest video, sound and processing needs.
Enjoy Superb Audio Fidelity
Discover the incredible fidelity of high-resolution audio tracks and enjoy music as the artist intended. The AVR-X1500H has the ability to decode multiple lossless file types, including ALAC, FLAC, WAV (up to 24-bit/196-kHz) as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD). Listen to high-resolution audio through network connected devices like your PC or NAS, from a USB connected device or use the phono input to connect your turntable and play vinyl records.
Phono input for turntable/vinyl support
With the included phono input, the AVR-X1500H lets you connect your turntable and play vinyl records. Enjoy your vintage collection with exceptional quality and sound.