Niles Audio CM8PR In-ceiling Speaker - each
8" Two-Way Ceiling-Mount Performance Loudspeaker w/Pivoting Tweeter.
For Standard Home Theater and Primary Listening Area Applications.
Features at a Glance
- Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low frequency response by employing an 8" woofer where competitive models of the same outer size use smaller woofers.
- Glass fiber woofer cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup, lower distortion and provide enhanced bass response
- Butyl rubber surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- 1" fluid-cooled Teteron® dome tweeter offers enhanced dispersion and silkysmooth high frequency response
- Proprietary bridge-mounted tweeter pivot mechanism focuses the high frequency sound in any direction up to 20° without diffraction
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather resistant construction reduces installation limitations and provides unique solutions in moist environments like bathrooms or outdoors under eaves
- Patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions
||48Hz to 21kHz +/-3dB
||11 3/8" (28.9 cm)
|Hole Cutout Dimensions
||9 3/4" (24.8 cm)
|Depth Behind Wall
||4 1/8" (10.5 cm)
| Shipping Info
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
| Other Specifications
||6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)