Onkyo TX-8250 Stereo Network Receiver
- 135 W/Ch Stereo Power (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1%, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 140 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 10%, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Chromecast built-in, FlareConnect™*1, and DTS Play-Fi®*1 Multi-room Audio
- Spotify®, TIDAL, TuneIn, and Deezer Services via Onkyo Controller App*2
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, and Bluetooth® Technology
- Quality AK4452VN DAC for Hi-Res Audio
- MM Phono, Analog, USB, and Digital Audio Inputs
- FM/RDS and DAB/DAB+ Radio with 40 Presets
- 4 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 2 Gold-plated Coaxial, 192 kHz/24-bit)
- 6 Gold-plated Analog RCA Inputs and 1 Line Output
- Gold-plated Phono Input with MM Equalizer
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
- 2 USB Inputs (Front: 5 V/0.5 A, Rear: 5 V/1 A)
- IR (Infra-red) Input and Output
- LAN Input with IP Control Capability for Home Automation Systems
- Gold-plated 6.35 mm Headphone Jack
- RI (Remote Interactive) Terminal
Stream Instantly with Chromecast built-in
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC with ease. Control playback with popular Chromecast-enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook.
Ready for DTS Play-Fi®* Multi-room Audio
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android™ smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their own music in their room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you easily structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need. For more information, visit www.play-fi.com.
* Enabled with a firmware update.
FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FlareConnect* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller app**.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, and Built-in Streaming Services
Expect fewer dropouts, faster connection, and less interference over 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. Access to Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn are built into the system GUI—use dedciated apps (where available) or Onkyo Controller to find and play music. Cast from PC and iOS devices from iTunes, together with other supported applications, via AirPlay technology.
Onkyo Controller App for Smartphones and Tablets
Onkyo Controller supports receiver and multi-room control; the selection and distribution of on-demand streaming services; AM/FM/DAB+ station selection; USB disk browsing and more from one easy interface on Apple iOS and Android devices.
Simple USB Music
Plug a USB flash-memory device into the front or rear USB inputs to play digital files. Use Onkyo Controller to easily explore albums on the device. MP3, AAC, ALAC, FLAC, WAV, and DSD are supported. With gigabytes of storage now more affordable than ever, USB Audio puts a huge choice of music at your fingertips.
AM, FM/RDS, and DAB+ Tuners
Scan and save 40 FM/RDS, DAB+, and AM radio stations for easy one-touch recall anytime. Bring a huge variety of programming to your listening space, from news and sport to music and talk radio.
Bluetooth® Transforms Mobile Audio Into Room-filling Sound
With Bluetooth wireless technology, you can stream almost any audio playing on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC. Auto Connect function and wake-on-signal detection gets wireless music happening in moments.
Connects Turntables, CD Players, and Everything in Between
Crafted for music and film lovers seeking authentic hi-fi sound, the TX-8250 is extensively equipped with inputs to connect wide range of players. Use Hi-Res Audio-ready digital audio inputs to route TV or PC audio through to the speakers, line-level inputs for a good-quality CD player or DAC, and the MM phono input for your turntable. Enjoy room-filling reproduction of these as well as FM/DAB+, AM, USB Audio, Network, and Bluetooth sources with ease.