Polk CSiA6 Centre Channel Speaker
The Voice of a Flagship System
- The unique angled top allows the CSiA6 to be inverted so you can place the speaker below your TV and still enjoy great sound.
- A unique kickstand assembly that provides rear support to many projection TVs (will not work with plasmas or other TVs with completely flat rears).
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. CSiA6 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- PowerPort® bass venting is our patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical, deep bass impact. The CSiA6 features dual PowerPorts for added center channel realism.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
The center channel speaker is arguably the most important speaker in your home theater system. It's in the middle of all the action and, more importantly, it's the anchor for all dialog. If you want to hear what the actors and actresses are saying, buy a good center channel speaker. The CSiA6 is the perfect center piece for a big screen TV or a large room. And it's timbre-matched to the RTiA series speaker so you can build a seamless 360° experience. Its massive dual 6 1/2-inch Dynamic Balance® midbass drivers and 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter will dish out explosive sound and crisp clear dialog. It's best paired with the larger tower or bookshelf speakers.
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height
||7 3/4" (19.68cm)
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width
|Dimensions Enclosure Type - Mid-High Array Enclosure Type
||Dual PowerPort bass venting and ARC port
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter
||6 1/2 (16.51cm)
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type
||Dynamic Balance drivers polymer composite and rubber surrounds
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type
||Dynamic Balance silk polymer dome tweeters
|Electrical - Efficiency
|Electrical - Inputs
||Dual 5-way binding posts
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power
||20-200 watts per channel
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit
|Shipping - Included Accessories
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight
|Shipping - Unit of Measure