Pre-owned Anthem D2V Processor
Collection only. Doesn't include the original packaging.
Fully featured 7.1-channel audio and video processor, eight HDMI inputs, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, PCM 24/192, highest quality 1080p upscaling with 1080p24 compatibility, Anthem Room Correction, premium quality A/D and D/A converters, 24-bit/192 kHz upsampling on all channels in main zone, two stereo zones.
In the D2v, all eight HDMI inputs are connected through high-performance TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling) timing regenerators and multiplexers. The receiver contains a programmable equalizer and a Clock Data Recovery (CDR) function for each of the three TMDS pairs in an HDMI or DVI signal. The TMDS data outputs are regenerated and perfectly aligned to the regenerated TMDS clock signal, creating an extremely clean low-jitter DVI/HDMI signal that is easily decoded by the HDMI receiver. This is particularly useful for cleaning up a noisy/jittery source, or when a long or low-quality cable is being used.
Broadcast quality digital video processing
- Video Format Conversion?the latest-generation Sigma Designs VXP broadcast-quality digital image processor (supporting deep color and better-than-ever video algorithms!) converts any SD or HD video standard to other video standards.
- Quadruple video output configuration makes it easy to switch from one configuration to another.
- Superior image quality using per-pixel processing and motion-adaptive de-interlacing ensures optimal image sharpness and picture resolution.
- Dynamic directional interpolation eliminates jaggy artifacts found in traditional de-interlacing algorithms.
- Full film-mode detection for all SD and HD inputs.
- Video transcoding allows S-Video and Component Video inputs to be digitally processed and enhanced, and then routed through the Component or HDMI outputs.
- Each source can be adjusted independently for best picture.
Enhanced video performance
- Adjustable cropping
- Aspect ratio control
- Chroma bug filter
- Frame lock
- Gamma correction
- Adjustable noise reduction
- Adjustable detail enhancement
- Custom output resolution and timing via PC utility
- All on-screen displays are shown through HDMI and Component Video
- On-screen display shows adjustments being made (can be disabled)
- All functions are available for HD input
Digital audio processing
- The 24-Bit/192-kHz precision upsampler operates on all digital audio signals. The D2's DACs also incorporate 128X oversampling to increase the sample rate to 24.576 MHz, ensuring the best phase and frequency response possible. Measurable results reflect exceptionally flat frequency response and THD+N in the upper frequencies. This is up to twenty times lower than some of the best high-end outboard DACs, resulting in a much higher level of transparency for multichannel music and movies. Sonic performance is astounding. Smoother high-frequency response, superior detail, and better image focus?a far more transparent window on the original performance.
- Anthem's Own Design! Two dual-core digital signal processing (DSP) engines, our own DSP design, offer a total of 800 MIPS to allow decoding of the new HD audio standards: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High-Resolution Audio and DTS-HD Master Audio. More than enough processing power to handle even the most complex program material with matchless precision.
- Triple 4 Mbit 8ns external memory is large enough to ensure that the DSP engines never run out of resources.
- Analog-Direct available on all inputs
- Tone Bypass disables Bass/Treble adjustment
- Balanced 2-channel XLR digital input for best digital signal
- True-Balanced 2-channel analog input for best analog signal
- True-Balanced analog outputs provide best noise rejection and purest signal transmission
Anthem Room Correction
Even when the finest speakers are perfectly positioned, the room itself still has a dramatic impact on a system's sound, an impact more profound than that of any individual component. Various solutions have fallen in and out of favor over the years, but none has solved the problem of ?the room." Until ARC. Using proprietary processes and the power of your PC the ARC system, years in development and included with your Anthem Statement D2v, analyzes each speaker's in-room sound and then computes the required correction to yield optimal performance from every speaker. It's a process that takes less than five minutes! Anthem's approach is a true audiophile solution to the problems of the room. ARC is garnering rave reviews across the industry. For more information, see the ARC data sheet in the downloads & support section.