Sonos Playbase Wireless Soundbase Speaker
- Two-in-one. Full-theatre sound for your TV. Streams music, too.
- Low profile design that practically disappears. Sound you just can’t miss.
- Securely supports TVs up to 77 lbs (35 kg).
- Simple two-cord setup. One for power, one for your TV.
- Add SUB and two PLAY:1 rears for wireless 5.1 surround sound.
- Streams over wi-fi, not Bluetooth, so the music never stops – even if you get a phone call.
One power cord. And one optical cord for your TV. You don't even have to read the manual; the Sonos app guides you through every step of set up.
PLAYBASE makes movies, sports, games, and music come alive... in one room. Add more Sonos speakers and you can listen to what's playing on your TV in any room.
Ten amplified internal drivers–six mid-range, three tweeters, and one woofer–replace the limited output of your TV's built-in speakers with deeper booms, crystal clear whispers, and huge waves of sound.
Search instantly through all your music services to find the songs you love, send them to different rooms, and adjust the volume and other settings for each room.
Apple Music, Spotify, and over 30 other services available.
Sonos plays it all – popular streaming services, free Internet radio, podcasts, audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads – whatever you love to listen to.
With Trueplay you can set your home theatre speakers up however you want – and know they’re going to sound amazing.
Keeps dialogue volume consistent while reducing the intensity of loud sound effects. So you can clearly understand even the faintest whisper.
Don’t want to disturb the rest of the house? Turn on Night Sound. At lower volumes, quiet sounds get a slight boost while loud ones are automatically reduced.
Cable boxes. Gaming consoles. Satellite boxes. Blu-ray players. If it’s connected to your TV, PLAYBASE will play it.
PLAYBASE securely supports TVs up to 77 lbs (35 kg). Which covers just about any TV that comes with its own stand.