Sonos Sub - Gen3 Wireless Subwoofer
No buzz, just bass
Two force-cancelling drivers at the centre of Sub eliminate vibration and rattle so you get powerful bass without any distortion.
Made to be seen and heard
The award-winning and versatile design features a sculptural shape and high-gloss finish. Stand Sub upright or lay it on its side.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-cancelling drivers face inwards for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalise to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
|Dimensions - H x W x D||15.3 x 15.8 x 6.2 in. (389 x 402 x 158 mm).|
|Finish||Black with gloss finish
White with gloss finish
|Status LED||Indicates the power and connection status.|
|Join Button||Hold to set up and pair with your system.|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F
(0°C to 40°C)
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F
(-20°C to 70°C)
|Weight||36.3 lbs. (16 kg).|
|Power supply||Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.|
|Ethernet Port||1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.|
|WiFi||Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.|
|Sonos S2||Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.|