Van Den Hul The SCS–12 Cable per metre
The SCS – 12 is an 11 gauge, 19 strand single-lead. Each of the 19 strands are made of very high grade Matched Crystal (MC) OFC with a dense and very pure silver coating in an extrusion process.
- The resistance is: 4.4 Ohm/km.
- The total conductor cross-section area is: 3.89 mm².
- The external diameter is: 3.62 mm.
- The insulation material is PTFE with “ van den Hul SCS – 12 ” printing.
- The main application area of the SCS – 12 is power amplifier wiring, interconnects between the power amplifier and the loudspeaker and internal speaker wiring.
- Especially the absence of any harsh sonic reproduction is amazing. This is the direct result of the special production methods involved.
- The insulation voltage rating is 1000 Volt RMS and the actual test voltage is 3500 Volt RMS.
- The SCS – 12 is available in 9 colors: black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and white.