Denon DP 450 USB Turntable
Denon DP-450USB Hi-Fi turntable with built-in phono preamp and USB port to digitize your vinyl collection with MP3 or WAV file quality.
- USB port with one-touch recording: Digitize your vinyl collection to WAV or MP3 files to play back anywhere
- New specially engineered S-Shaped tonearm design with automatic playback stop: Reduces harmonic distortion and automatically stops playback to preserve your cartridge and favorite vinyl’s quality
- Built-in phono equalizer with on/off toggle: Connect the DP-450USB to any amplifier or system with analog inputs or phono inputs
- Amazing Audio Built on 110 Years of Innovation: Denon is the defining audio company of Japan. Founded in 1910, we enable the moments that matter through the relentless pursuit of quality, innovation and audio performance.
- Exclusive, removable dust cover with included base: Reduces vibration and doubles as a display stand for your vinyl record covers
- Weighted, belt-driven platter with auto speed sensor: Maintains accurate speed for precise sound reproduction
- Multi-speed selector playback (33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm): Play the widest array of vinyl records
- Part of the Denon Design Series: Elegant and modern design fits beautifully in the home and with related Denon products
- Includes quality MM cartridge: Enjoy precise sound out-of-the-box within minutes
- Supports both MM and MC cartridges: Experience advanced flexibility that matches your audio preferences
- Strong, weighted base and durable construction: Reduces external vibrations and improves audio performance
- Two colors to fit the aesthetics of your home’s décor: Available in gloss black and white finishes
Reinvigorate your passion for vinyl at home or on-the-go with the Denon DP-450USB Hi-Fi turntable with pre-mounted MM cartridge, specially engineered S-Shape tonearm and auto speed sensor ensure precise sound reproduction. Integrated USB-A port lets you digitize your vinyl collection and create quality records in MP3 or WAV file formats. The S-Shape curved tonearm automatically stops the platter when vinyl reaches the end of playback to preserve your favorite vinyls condition. With a weighted, belt-driven platter supports playback at 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm or 78 rpm. Connect directly to any integrated amp or mini component with the integrated phono equalizer preamp or disable and use Phono inputs on your amp. Includes MM cartridge and supports MC cartridges. Exclusive, removable dust cover doubles as a display stand.