TruAudio LEA CONNECT Series 352 Amplifier
Proprietary Smart Power Bridge
Smart Power Bridge allows users to bridge a channel to achieve double the power of that channel without sacrificing an amplifier channel
Experts at a Distance
The LEA Cloud platform allows system design experts to support customers from a distance, without the need to visit job sites. Designers can tune and adjust audio systems remotely.
Technical Support via "Telepresence"
LEA Cloud technology allows support functions that used to require on-site visits to be carried out without someone physically being present at the venue.
Efficiency and Recurring Revenue Opportunities
- Add real-time monitoring into service contracts
- Amplifiers can tell when preventative maintenance is required before a failure actually occurs.
- Ability to do remote troubleshooting without having to put someone on a truck.
- Know what components go on the truck before being onsite reducing service call time and visits.
- Web Browser-based UI – works on any device with no software to download
- Direct LoZ and HiZ (70V or 100V) selectable per channel
- 3 Ways to Connect 1.) Built in WiFi Access Point 2.) Connects to existing WiFi network 3.) Local Area Network Ethernet connection
- Highly Efficient Class D Output Stage for low AC Current draw
- 96kHz Analog Devices DSP with Input Routing, multiple 48dB/Oct crossover filters, 8 Parametric EQ filters, user configurable speaker limiters, and real time load monitoring
- Universal Switch Mode Power Supply with PFC. Operation from 100VAC – 240VAC +/-15%
- Analog fully routable inputs
- External I/O Port for Remote On/Off and fault monitoring
|Blue, Purple, White