Van Den Hul CS – 122 HYBRID per metre
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
translation missing: en.products.product.on_sale
- Each conductor exhibits a cross-section area of 2.96 mm², equalling AWG 12.5.
- Covering the two conductors you find an extra Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer to improve the sonic performance and to transform the radiated magnetic field into an audio-signal again.
- The resistance per lead is: 0.58 Ohm/100 meter.
- The capacitance between the 2 leads is: 32 pF/meter.
- The cable jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® 3, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material.
- The insulation of the plus and minus leads is different in shape with printing in the flat middle section. Both properties are easy polarity finders. Type printing on every 25 cm. (10″) makes cutting of specified lengths very easy.
- This cable is available in a very attractive matt cream color.
Our 4.0 mm. Ø cable entrance diameter Bus type Universal Speaker Connectors and our DIY Screw-On Speaker Connectors are excellently suited for the CS – 122 HYBRID.