Van Den Hul THE D–352 HYBRID (HALOGEN FREE)
BANANA PLUGS ARE NOT INCLUDED
This twin lead brown metallic colored speaker cable is designed to provide a very high transfer quality at a moderate price.
- Each lead is made of 296 x 0.15 mm. Matched Crystal (MC) high purity OFC strands with a dense and very pure silver coating.
- Covering the two conductors an extra layer saturated with Linear Structured Carbon ® is applied to improve the sonic performance and to transform the radiated magnetic field into an audio signal again.
- The cable jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® 3, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material.
- The resistance per lead is: 0.34 Ohm/100 meter.
- Total metal cross-section area for each conductor is 5.23 mm², equalling AWG 10. The capacitance between the 2 leads is: 32.5 pF/meter.
- The plus and minus leads are different in jacket-shape with printing in the flat middle section. Both properties are easy polarity-finders.
- Type printing at 25 cm. (10″) distance makes cutting of specified lengths very easy.
Our 4.0 mm. Ø cable entrance diameter Bus type Universal Speaker Connectors and our DIY Screw-On Speaker Connectors are excellently suited for the D – 352 HYBRID.